These General Terms and Conditions govern the provision of consulting, coaching and implementation of the services provided by MeetingHand LLC and “MeetingHand Online Event Management System”.
The present general terms and conditions are applicable to any sale of software license and access to software services provided by MeetingHand. They also apply to the provision of consulting, coaching and implementation of extra services.
They remain valid even in cases where they contradict the general or special terms and conditions of Licensee, unless MeetingHand has accepted the latter conditions explicitly and in writing.
General Description: “MeetingHand Online Event Management System” is an always online and cloud based platform to support event organisers in implementation and execution of processes and procedures connected to the organisation of an event. Meetinghand software allows the Licensee to provide solutions for the event's participants such as ticket sales, accommodations, payment management etc.
MeetingHand LLC is licensor of a software application “MeetingHand” described above, which can be modified from time to time. MeetingHand LLC will grant, under the conditions of this Agreement, a Licensee to get access to the Licensed Program and make use of it. Licensee has studied the Licensed Program before signing this Agreement, and fully understands the working and value of the system.
By accepting the contract, the Licensee declares of being above the age of 18. Customers using the MeetingHand website and the Licensed Program who are minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website or Licensed Program and shall not transact on or use the Website and Licensed Program.
The Licensee is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
MeetingHand LLC do not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
By accepting this agreement, or by using the MeetingHand software solutions, the Licensee formally and explicitly give his consent to the terms and conditions of this agreement on behalf of himself and the company on whose behalf he will use the MeetingHand services provided under this agreement.
“Licensed Program”: The term Licensed Program shall include the software application as described above and related licensed materials and data, access to which is granted to the Licensee under this Agreement.
“Use”: Unless otherwise defined in this Agreement, the term Use shall mean the use of all or any part of the Licensed Program. The rights granted are further specified under the voice ''License'' in this agreement.
The Agreement is effective from the date that the Service Contract Proposal is signed by both parties.
In addition to the remedies provided for in Article 10, MeetingHand may immediately terminate the Agreement in total upon written notice if
- Licensee becomes insolvent, files a petition of bankruptcy (or any similar petition under any insolvency law of any jurisdiction), ceases its activities, or proposes any dissolution, or
- Licensee is in severe violation of this Agreement.
Right to use the license can be terminated for convenience, depending on the subscription model chosen, as described in the Service Contract Proposal.
Upon payment of the due amounts, MeetingHand grants to Licensee
- A non-transferable and non-exclusive right of access to the Licensed Program
- A non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the Licensed Program for data processing with its customers and business partners in accordance with its intended use.
Licensee shall not use, print, copy, modify, translate or alter the Licensed Program in whole or in part except as expressly provided for in this Agreement or as permitted by compelling law. In addition, Licensee has no permission to decompile, disassemble, or analyse the Licensed Program by “reverse engineering” and each attempt thereto shall constitute an infringement to this Agreement, unless such act is expressly permitted by compelling law.
The parties hereto expressly agree that the Licensed Program, to the extent that it would be modified, will replace as modified version the original or previous version of such Licensed Program and henceforth be subject to all rights and obligations as mentioned in this Agreement, including but not limited to, the provisions concerning term, rights of use (“license”), protection and security, title, default, limited warranty, patents and copyrights, unless such matters are regulated differently in this Agreement.
Copyright And Protection of Licensed Program
The Licensed Software and its Web Site are controlled and operated by MeetingHand LLC. All Content and materials, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, are protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled by MeetingHand LLC or by other parties that have licensed their material to MeetingHand LLC. Unless otherwise specified, the Content and materials on the Licensed Progrm and Web Site are for personal and non-commercial use and you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, Software or Documentation obtained without written permission from MeetingHand LLC.
All intellectual property rights in, title to or ownership of the Licensed Program and the services delivered by MeetingHand shall at all times remain with MeetingHand.
MeetingHand warrants and Licensee agrees that the Licensed Program is confidential and proprietary and a valuable commercial asset of MeetingHand. Licensee agrees to keep the Licensed Program in confidence, to not disclose the Licensed Program to any third parties except when using it for its business partners and colleagues, and:
- limit availability of the Licensed Program to those of its employees who are contractually permitted and need to have access thereto in order to use the Licensed Program in conjunction and who have been informed by Licensee of the proprietary nature of the Licensed Program;
- have such employees treat as confidential the Licensed Program;
- avoid publication or other disclosure of the Licensed Program to other than those persons described in (i) above; and
- not allow anybody to disclose or make available the Licensed Program to any unit, division, group, or subsidiary of Licensee or Licensee's parent company if engaged in the development or sale of computer programs which are or may be competitive with the Licensed Program – except if this use is part of a collaboration project Licensee conducts on the Licensed Program.
Licensee's obligations set forth in this Article shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or discontinuance of the license granted under this Agreement.
Payments and Invoices
- According to the plan chosen during the registration process, the Licensee will be granted with full or partial access to the services provided by MeetingHand upon previous payment of the required fees. All payments will be made on-line. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in USD. MeetingHand allows you to choose between two different payment methods: the Licensee can immediately pay the amount required to rent the software for the duration of the project, or can opt for a monthly subscription.
- All prices quoted by MeetingHand are in US Dollars ($) and include VAT. All payments will be made in US Dollars ($).
- In case of monthly subscription, the required amount will be charged on the Licensee's credit card every month for the duration of the subscription.
- A digital invoice will be delivered to the email address indicated by the Licensee on the application form, at the end of each payment.
- MeetingHand reserves for itself the right to suspend the Licensee's access to its account and any services related in the event of non-payment. In regard to plans with monthly subscription, MeetingHand will charge the credit card registered on the system every month and when it is unable to do so, the system will automatically attempt to charge the card every 24 hours for 7 (seven) days. In the event that MeetingHand cannot complete the transaction within 7 days, the Licensee's account is frozen.
- All dates in MeetingHand system are referred to Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00).
- Any contestation of an invoice must be transmitted to MeetingHand LLC within 8 days after receipt of the invoice, by e-mail or registered letter and duly justified.
- The Licensee must retain a copy of transaction records and MeetingHand policies and rules.
The Licensee can have access to the software solutions provided by MeetingHand through the URL: www.meetinghand.com. As a SaaS (Software as a Service), MeetingHand works in a cloud environment and requires a permanent internet connection to be launched and used.
After completing the set-up and purchase process, a link will be sent to start using the Licensed Program in the configuration chosen by the Licensee. No download is required.
The Licensee hereby agrees to for private, non-commercial use only and, will not copy, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, sub-license or transfer MeetingHand to anyone else. Nothing in these conditions of sale grants the Licensee any rights other than those expressly set out herein. These terms do not grant the Licensee any rights in relation to the synchronisation, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction, distribution or commercial exploitation of any MeetingHand. Any breaches of these terms will be pursued to the full extent of the law.
- Online Sales Help: 7 Days 24 Hours
- Online Technical Support: Monday to Friday (12.00 pm to 10:00 am EST) - (08:00 am to 06:00 pm GMT+3)
- Support Ticket from Client Homepage: Minimum Response time, 12 Hours
- Support by E-mail: Minimum response time, 24 Hours
- Support by Phone: Monday to Friday (12.00 pm to 10:00 am EST) - (08:00 am to 06:00 pm GMT+3)
Cancellations and Refunds
The Licensee, who purchased a license from MeetingHand and wish to cancel his subscription, should follow the steps outlined here.
Please mind that in case of cancellation the Licensee' right to use the Licensed Program will terminate.
The Licensee has to access his account on the MeetingHand website and from there open a ticket for cancellation request under the voice “price category”. MeetingHand Customer Service Department will contact the Licensee, via email. Once the cancellation is approved, MeetingHand will process a credit within 5 business days.
Refunds may vary according to the Licensee's subscription plan. In case of monthly subscription, the Licensee account will be suspended starting from the first day of the following month after MeetingHand receives the cancellation request and thereafter no money will be charged on the Licensee's credit card. The monthly fee paid for the month in which the Licensee sends a cancellation request will not be refunded.
In case of license with a project subscription, the Licensee that has paid the full fee in advance will be refunded for the remaining months on his subscription plan, starting from the following month after the cancellation request is sent. No money will be refunded to the Licensee for the months in which he has maintained an active account on MeetingHand.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
All refunds will be issued to the Licensee's credit card as indicated on the registration document and the Licensee's credit card information will be permanently deleted from MeetingHand's servers.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you decide you want to cancel your account within 30 days of your payment, we'll issue a full refund. To do so, just email the MeetingHand Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Either party shall in case of default at all times give the other party an express written notice to remedy the default. Either party shall than have 30 days from the date of such message to cure the default. If the default is not corrected by the end of such period, the parties reserve the right, in addition to any other remedies retained in this Agreement or any Annex hereto, or may be entitled to by law, to immediately, without intervention of the court (“de plein droit”), terminate this Agreement by law and - with respect to MeetingHand - terminate any licenses granted hereunder, without any repayment by either party and with complete indemnification of MeetingHand.
MeetingHand represents that the Licensed Program when made available to the Licensee will be the most recent officially released version of that Licensed Program.
MeetingHand does not warrant that the functions contained in the Licensed Program will meet all Licensee's performance requirements or that the Licensed Program will operate in accordance with all Licensee's expectations.
Before signing this Agreement Licensee has studied the program and its performance and accepts responsibility for selection of the Licensed Program, its use and the results to be obtained there from.
Except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, MeetingHand makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is hereby excluded.
Licensee acknowledges that the information and data it receives from MeetingHand concerning the Licensed Program are confidential and proprietary and a valuable commercial asset of MeetingHand.
MeetingHand acknowledges that the general business information it receives from Licensee is confidential and proprietary.
Both parties agree to keep the above mentioned information and data they receive from the other party in confidence and to not disclose any of it to a third party or use it for its own benefit without previous consent of the other party in writing. Both parties may only disclose the confidential information or data to those of its employees, who require the information to enable that party to fulfil its contractual obligations towards the other party.
Each project completed with MeetingHand could be added to MeetingHand's references list. MeetingHand reserves the right to add all projects to MeetingHand's references list.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall MeetingHand's liability include any incidental or consequential damage arising out of the use of the Licensed Program or the related information or documentation, or any other damage which has not been caused directly and immediately by a fault of MeetingHand, such as but not limited to loss of income, claims of third parties, loss of data, damages or defects due to materials or information from Licensee or a third party.
- For direct damages, if repair in species is not possible, the liability of MeetingHand toward Licensee or toward third parties shall never exceed the amounts paid by Licensee for the use of the Licensed Program during one (1) year.
In case of force majeure, such as e.g. complete or partial stagnation of the transportation system, illness of the personnel of MeetingHand, problems of telecommunication, obstructions within the company or default of the suppliers of MeetingHand, MeetingHand shall always be entitled to either suspend its obligations as long as the situation of force majeure continues, or, if the force majeure continues for more than 6 (six) months, to terminate the agreement by law, without MeetingHand being liable for damages in any of both cases.
Prohibition of Assignment
This Agreement, the license granted hereunder and the access to and use of the Licensed Program provided to Licensee under this Agreement may not be assigned, sublicensed or otherwise transferred by Licensee to any third party without MeetingHand's prior written consent.
If an amicable resolve of a dispute proves impossible, the courts with jurisdiction in the New York, United States shall solely be competent.
The agreement is governed by United States of America law. In case of contestation between various judicial regulations in time, the jurisdiction applicable at the time the disputed contract was executed, or should have been executed, is applicable.